LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Blog List

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tunnel Toy






I'm just so happy to have my son, Everett. He's such a character. This is his new tunnel toy that we got yesterday. He loves it and has been playing in it non stop since we put it up this morning. I resisted getting it for him b/c it was kinda expensive. He was going on very little sleep and I still had some shopping to do. Plus with our hefty tax return this year it wasn't going to break our budget. I usually get him some snack to get through the rest of the store but since his birthday is coming up I was thinking of bringing it to the party/park. I hope you enjoy his humor as much as his parents do. It sure makes it that much more exciting to be looking forward to our next miracle in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment