LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Blog List

Monday, March 7, 2011

Breccen Anders

Finally I am updating our blog about our most recent addition to our family, our chubby Michelin baby Breccy boy. He was born at 41 weeks 5 days on Thursday, October 21st 2010 at 4:57pm 9lbs 6oz, by "elective" repeat c section. That date is one day after his Grandpa on his daddy's side and one day before his cousin Joylyn on his mommy's side. That's just how our family works, we have several family members that have birthdays in a row of each other. I want to get into the story of my birth experience but am afraid I don't have my thoughts collected about the whole thing so that will have to be another post. I can say one cute fact though about while I was in labor in the hospital. It was one of the rare short moments that I had got some sleep and I had a significant dream. It's actually pretty funny cuz in my dream I saw my future baby and he resembled to a T the Michelline man. The thing that makes it the most interesting and funny is that it turned out to be true. Let me see if I can find a good picture or two that shows that.
My little Michelin man
Proud big brother
Sweet chubbyness!
In Mommies arms
In Daddy's arms

1 comment:

  1. He is such a chunk! I love big babies like that too, just so much fun to cuddle. So happy for you and your family, boys are crazy but sooooo fun! I feel outnumbered but I do have my girl cat to keep a little balance.

    ReplyDelete