LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!

It's happened SO fast and I can't believe it! We are in the final stages of buying our first house!!! Of course if it wasn't for my Mom 's hefty down payment we wouldn't be able to do it. Well unless we wanted to buy a shack, LOL! We really don't know what we're doing but we are trying to learn along the way as much as possible. It's real important to know what questions to ask so you don't unknowingly pass up a good opportunity or whatever. Our realtor says we are very smart about it but I can 't help but think something's missing. Oh well that's good I guess. Anyway, WE'RE BUYING A HOUSE!!! It 's a great house too! Not new but very well taken care of and nice and clean. I'm so excited but at the same time concerned because mom will be living with us. I just hope we can get along and be happy as the years pass and all get what we want out of it and what's best for everyone. Big changes are a happening in the Foote household. Makes me even more excited about what's more to come. I feel like we are being blessed beyond what our cup can hold and that filling is not stopping any time soon! I know my Heavenly Father loves me and my little family and knows my heart and wants me to be happy! So many good things to come even after getting our first house. I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment