LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Blog List

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Overdue Update

It's been way way too long since I've written a blog post. I really don't know when to start since it's been almost THREE years! The boys have grown so much! Everett's in end of 1st grade and I'm homeschooling him! Breccen is in speech therapy class at Laurelglen Elementary and will be starting TK next year 2015-16 school year and I'll be homeschooling him 2016-17 school year in official Kindergarten! We've been living in Bakersfield for over 8 years and finally my family is planning on moving here! Yippee! I'll finally not be alone anymore! Sarah and Amelia will be moving away from Montana soon and living either with my mom or us depending on opportunity. My mom in Oxnard is trying to sell her house and will be moving up here as soon as that happens and bringing Amber with her! James might follow too! Then in December Ruth will be able to move out here with her kids, Bubba, Danny and Aleesha! Nichole and her BF and baby girl Emily Ruth might move here to some day! I don't think I missed anybody but that sure is WAY more than I was ever expecting!! I thought I was doomed to be stuck in Bako forever away from close family!! Good things are going to happen! I'm so excited for all the new changes happening in our family! I love this shaken it up thing going on! Will really help in my depression and everything! We've been praying for our family to grow and I guess this is the answer to our prayers! Not exactly what I was thinking but still exciting and good! We are also at the moment looking for a better place to live and we think we found it!! Will be looking at it on Monday and hopefully we can put a deposit on it then! We've been in a limbo mode for quite a while now and still kinda are but at least we have so much to look forward too now! I pray that it all works out an that we won't be disappointed again.  I know Heavenly Father knows whats best for us and everyone individually. So I will keep my trust in him and continue on my faith that he will take care of it all, as long as we are doing our part. Whoever is reading this please pray for us too! We have so much to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment