LilySlim Weight loss tickers

My Blog List

Saturday, May 19, 2012

So I just wanted to update a little on my weight loss journey this week. Last Saturday I started having bad gallbladder attacks. I have been suffering through them off and on all week. So that has held me back a bit in my exercise even though I have still lost weight. Without getting into too much detail I know that what made me keep losing weight this week was my gallbladder issues. I have had no appetite and been nauseous among other indigestion symptoms. We finally broke down and went to the clinic yesterday to get me checked out and see what I could do to fix it. I got blood tests and the doc listened to my abdomen and pushed on it right were my gallbladder is and it felt the worst in that spot. He put me on the BRAT (bananas, rice, apples, toast) diet for the gallbladder to not be overworked. So finally today I hardly have any nausea and my other symptoms are pretty much gone. I'm also eating jello, lots of water, some tums when needed and ginger ale. I'm also having the Naked juice that I still have left and putting some coconut oil on my toast instead of butter. My research has found that coconut oil helps with digestion and cleaning out the system of bad stuff. Plus with my diet being cut of fat this is the most healthy fat I can have right now. I'm still using it on my fugal infection on my right ring finger but it is feeling pretty good and almost healed. Anyway my total weight loss so far is almost 20 pounds now! I've got 108 pounds to go to reach my ideal weight. I about was 200 in 6th grade with my then best friend and I really think I can reach that goal with DCI and exercise and diet. I am really looking forward to being healthy again and staying that way. I want my intestinal problems to be gone. I want to be skinny and in smaller clothes. I want to be able to run and play with my kids whenever I want. I want to not suffer through this extra weight I have to carry around everyday anymore. Even though we are spending extra on the monthly gym membership and the doc yesterday I know it will be so worth it in the end. Now we are just waiting to see the results of my blood tests and stool sample rick dropped off for me this morning. Not sure what I'm expecting to hear from the doc but I hope I don't have cancer, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment